- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package butterscotch flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ stick of butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease bundt pan generously.
- In a large bowl mix yellow cake mix, pudding mix and mix until well combined. In the same bowl, make a well in the middle and add eggs, milk and mix until well combined. Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- For glaze, in a medium sized pot and the heat over low-medium heat, add the sugar and whisk constantly for 3-5 minutes.
- When sugar becomes slightly sticky, add butter and continue whisking until well combined, this will take about 4-5 minutes. Remove from the stove.
- In the same pot, add heavy cream and stir until caramel is thick and cream. Pour glaze into a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Pour the caramel glaze over bundt cake and sprinkle with sea salt.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cake: http://bit.ly/1c9LVDY
S'mores Cookies: http://bit.ly/1nIOfHg
NEVER MISS AN EPISODE BY SUBSCRIBING:
LET'S BE FRIENDS:
My Blog: http://bit.ly/1eUcEuH
Lainey created SimplyBakings to share fun and simple recipes for all ages. As a college student studying a non culinary art degree, she shares recipes she has created and simplified so that a mere child could make it (with the help of an adult of course). Join Lainey as she shares Filipino recipes, recipe reviews, product reviews, and more series to come...Let's begin...
THANKS FOR WATCHING and don't forget to comment, I LOVE reading them and I do reply to most of them! :)
Music by Leon Solanky*
*Interested in having your music featured, contact me at [email protected]